Are you working from home during the COVID-19 outbreak? We’ve got a few tooth-friendly tips for you to deal with the challenges of working from home.
1) Most importantly, brush your teeth before you start work. Maintaining your regular oral health routine will help it feel like a regular workday.
2) Close proximity to the fridge means more snacking! Try to limit yourself to healthy snacks that help keep your teeth happy like apples, celery, or carrot sticks. Try to keep your meal times
3) Avoid sipping on soda, tea, or coffee all day long, and be sure to drink plenty of water.
4) Brush with toothpaste that has fluoride in it so that it prevents any cavities.
5) Don't neglect your tongue. Food debris on the tongue is the leading cause of bad breath.
6) Don't let flossing difficulties stop yours from flossing. Treat flossing as important as brushing.
I have also created a group for donating hygiene products, let's help the community at this time of need.
Dentists Use Oral Isolation Devices to Reduce Aerosols During Dental Procedures
I Have a Cavity; What Is It and How Do I Prevent More In the Future?
Prevent And Treat Gum Disease For Less Than $70
How to Prevent Weight Loss in Seniors Caused by Oral Health Issues
All About Amalgam, Why We Only Offer Mercury-Free Fillings