We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. As a valued member of our Future Dental Care patient community, we appreciate the trust you place in us and want to inform you about how we are addressing the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We already, as a daily practice, assure universal precautions as outlined by U.S Centers for Disease controls and prevention (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards of infection control such as wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), using a hospital-grade disinfectant, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials and more. Your safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
As an essential service, we have been available on call 24 hours a day at your service for the past 6 weeks. As outlined by the San Mateo County and the American Dental Association, we are now starting to see patients for non-emergency procedures. To make an appointment, please call us at 650-780-9429 or visit our website at www.futuredentalcare.com.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
Before your appointment:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We will send you a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to your appointment via email/text. Please respond to all the questions before you proceed with the appointment.
- To ensure no overlap, appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients by keeping an additional buffer between appointments. We request that you give us at least 48 hours of notice if you aren’t able to make it.
- You can fill the forms out online and email it to us prior to your appointment.
During your appointment:
- When you arrive for the appointment, we request that you stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we’re ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we’re ready for you.
- If you are coming for your appointment with a visitor, we will request the visitor to wear a mask at all times and be seated in the waiting area.
- We will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer before your appointment.
- Upon entering Future Dental Care, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with mouth-rinse. The Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and, anti-viral properties.
- As we have multiple dental cubicles we plan to alternate between cubicles, so that the aerosols that were not taken care of with the anti-viral spray, settle, and, die.
- We have ample disinfecting wipes and sanitizer for you at the front desk area.
After your appointment-
- All non-clinical areas have increased frequency of cleaning with hospital grade disinfectant (reception area, door handles, bathrooms, etc.).
- We have a touch screen credit card processor available on site for payments.
You can be assured safety measures at Future Dental Care will continue to evolve as more information comes.
We have posted links on videos on our blog on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. You can look through those to find easy home remedies for a lot of dental issues.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you might have.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep.
We look forward to serving you,
The team at Future Dental Care