Start the day with a refreshing cup of coffee!
Posted by Future Dental Care on Nov 16 2019, 03:08 AM
Coffee is great to wake our minds up and start the day. Don’t panic if you’re a coffee lover. Discuss about the coffee stains with your dentist and they can help you during your 6-month check-ups. So make sure you schedule regular appointments to remove those coffee stains.
- You can also supplement professional cleaning with home remedies. For example, brushing your teeth with baking soda twice a month can further whiten teeth.
- You can also reduce coffee stains by using whitening toothpaste and whitening strips on a regular basis. Options include Arm & Hammer AdvanceWhite or Crest 3D Whitening. Only use whitening products with the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Along with using a whitening toothpaste, talk to your dentist about whitening options.
- Additionally, consider making the switch from a manual toothbrush to an electric toothbrush, which provides more cleaning power.
- Make sure you brush at least twice a day for two minutes.