Bleeding gums is not a dental emergency. Bleeding gums are due to gum disease.
1) It usually stops if brushing and flossing techniques improve.
2) Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste for 2 minutes
3) Pink spot/ slight oozing is normal after extraction.
4) Peridex mouthwash- helps with healing gums.
5) Sometimes medications we take can cause bleeding disturbances as well.
Dentists Use Oral Isolation Devices to Reduce Aerosols During Dental Procedures
I Have a Cavity; What Is It and How Do I Prevent More In the Future?
Prevent And Treat Gum Disease For Less Than $70
How to Prevent Weight Loss in Seniors Caused by Oral Health Issues
All About Amalgam, Why We Only Offer Mercury-Free Fillings