Updated: Apr 13
Are you working from home during the COVID-19 outbreak? We’ve got a few tooth-friendly tips for you to deal with the challenges of working from home.
1) Most importantly, brush your teeth before you start work. Maintaining your regular oral health routine will help it feel like a regular workday.
2) Close proximity to the fridge means more snacking! Try to limit yourself to healthy snacks that help keep your teeth happy like apples, celery or carrot sticks. Try to keep your meal times
3) Avoid sipping on soda, tea or coffee all day long and be sure to drink plenty of water.
4) Brush with toothpaste that has fluoride in it so that it prevents any cavities.
5) Don't neglect your tongue.Food debris on tongue is the leading cause of bad breath.
6) Don't let flossing difficulties stop your from flossing. Treat flossing as important as brushing.
I have also created a group for donating hygiene products, lets help the community at this time of need.