Updated: 4 days ago
As coronavirus continues to affect each of us, we’re making
important changes at Future Dental Care. We know that life
is challenging right now. We are closing until further notice
by CDC and are available for dental emergencies only.
1) We continue to disinfect each and every room with hospital grade
disinfectant twice before and after each patient.
2) We continue to steam sterilize all our equipment’s at 3 different levels
of disinfection before use.
3) Frequent and thorough hand washing is required from
each staff member and all patients.
4) Any team members or patients showing flu like symptoms
will be requested to stay at home until they are symptom
5) We have Clorox wipes and alcohol mouthwash for
everyone at the door, just in case you need it.
Keep Up your dental hygiene
This is when we all need to maintain oral hygiene most, and
we want to be there for you whenever you need us. We are
maintaining the practice hours the same as before.
We are privileged to serve you and the community and truly
hope these changes support your health and well being – we
are all in this together.
Thanks and stay safe,
Future Dental Care Team